Are you searching for how to bypass Activation Lock? Perhaps you are trying to find some best and most reliable methods and tools to bypass the iPhone Activation Lock. In either case, there is no need to search any further. Because you are at the right place. This article will help you to get knowledge about some great and most reliable methods to bypass the activation lock. This article is a complete guide about what iPhone activation lock is and how to bypass it.
Part 1: What is iPhone Activation Lock
Before knowing how to Bypass Activation Lock, you must know what the iPhone activation lock is.
Activation Lock is a security feature of Apple's operating system for iPhone, iPod, and Apple Watch. In case your phone is lost or stolen, this feature helps to protect your data. It prevents your phone from being set up without the owner's details (including Apple ID and Password). Without entering correct details, the device can’t be used by anyone.
iPhone Activation Lock is tied to another security system called Find My Phone. This feature helps to locate your stolen or missing device. Both security features (Find My Phone and Activation Lock) are automatically enabled when a device is set up for the first time.
If you want to check whether Find my Phone and Activation Lock is enabled or not then:
Go to Settings > Your Name > iCloud > Find My Phone. You can also log in to iCloud to check your device's current location.
Part 2: How to Bypass Activation Lock on Any iPhone
There are very rare times or maybe once in a lifetime that you need to bypass Activation Lock iPhone. Maybe you forgot your activation lock details or the screen is not responsive. And sometimes you purchased a second-hand phone and the buyer forgot to unlock it. The reason can be anything to bypass it. But when such time comes you should know how to do this, and you need to be prepared.
There are multiple methods to bypass the Activation lock. Here in this article, I shared some best and most reliable methods to bypass the activation lock of your iPhone.
- 1. Bypass Activation Lock with PassFab Activation Unlocker
- 2. Activation Lock Bypass with DNS Server
- 3. iPhone Activation Lock Bypass on iCloud
- 4. Bypass iPhone Activation Lock via Apple Support
1. Bypass Activation Lock with PassFab Activation Unlocker
PassFab Activation Unlocker is the most reliable and trustworthy method to bypass the activation lock of your iPhone. The best part about PassFab Activation Unlocker is that allows you to bypass activation lock of your iPhone without Password.
Here is a detailed guide how to bypass activation lock on iPhone. Follow the following steps:
- First of all, download PassFab Activation Unlocker on your PC/Mac. Then run the downloaded file, and install it.
Launch PassFab Activation Unlocker. Select Remove iCloud Activation Lock and then press the Start Button to start the process.
- Now connect your locked iDevice to the computer via USB Cable and let PassFab Activation Unlocker detect it automatically.
Insert a USB and click Start to install the jailbreak tool.
Read the tutorial and jailbreak your device.
Then run the software agian. Click Start to bypass the acivation lock.
Congratuations! You've bypassed the activation lock successfully.
2. Activation Lock Bypass with DNS Server
Now the second method to bypass the Activation Lock of your phone is by using DNS Server. This method can be a little bit tricky, but not difficult.
This method uses WiFi to get around the Apple security system. So, you don't need a sim card on your phone to get the work done through this method. Using this method to bypass the Activation Lock is a great option as it is free.
Follow the following steps to Bypass Activation Lock on iPhone:
- Turn on your device.
- On the setup of your device, choose your Country.
- On the 'Choose WiFi Network' screen- click the small ‘i’ button, next to your network.
- Now Tap 'Configure DNS' and then Tap 'Manual'.
Now Tap on '+ Add Server' and then enter the Server Address of your location.
- USA: 184.108.40.206
- Europe: 220.127.116.11
- Asia: 18.104.22.168
- Australia, Africa, or Other Locations: 22.214.171.124
- Now press 'Back' on the top left corner and then select your WiFi network.
- Now type your WiFi password and join your network.
- When your phone try to activate by going to a new page, hit the back button to return to the WiFi page.
- Once a screen appears and says something like 'iCloudDNSBypass.net' at the top, it means you have bypassed the activation lock successfully.
These are the steps of How to Bypass Activation Lock on iPhone 6 or any other iPhone. Along with some benefits, there are also some drawbacks of this method:
- Through this method, you only get limited access to the features and tools of your phone. If you want full access on your phone then you have to go for Activation Lock Bypass by PassFab.
- This method does not work each time. Sometimes you have to try again and again to get the job done.
3. iPhone Activation Lock Bypass on iCloud
Now another method of How to Bypass Activation Lock on iPhone 7 or any other iPhone is by using iCloud. If you are the owner of the phone and your phone is not in your possession then follow the following steps to remove the Activation Lock from your device. If you purchased a second-hand device and you want to remove the Activation Lock from that device, then ask the previous owner to follow the following steps:
- From any browser, visit iCloud.
- Now sign in with the Owner's Apple ID.
Select the Find My Phone icon.
- Then click 'All Devices' from the top of the screen and then select the device you want to remove from iCloud.
Now click Erase [Device]. (Erase iPhone or Erase iPod)
Click 'Remove from Account'.
4. Bypass iPhone Activation Lock via Apple Support
The Fourth method how to bypass Activation Lock on iPhone 7 plus or any other iPhone is via Apple Support. In this method, you have to contact Apple Support and narrate your issue to them.
For this, you need Proof of purchase.(Original receipt with name, date, time, and serial number)
We can say that in this method you have to prove that you are the owner of the device to Apple support. If you purchased it from an online marketplace, then an online receipt can also be helpful.
Always keep in mind, if any of the information you provide to Apple Support is fake, then they will not help you in any case, even if you are trying to activate the device with fair means. So always provide correct information to Apple Support.
Bonus Tip: How to Turn off Find My iPhone
After providing various methods to bypass activation lock, now we are going to tell you how to turn off find my iPhone.
Find my iPhone is an Apple security feature to find your lost or stolen device. This feature is automatically enabled when you set up your phone for the first time. But if you want to disable this feature or Turn off Find My iPhone then we are here to help you.
- Open Settings of your phone.
- Then Tap on [Your Name] and then 'Find My'.
- Now Tap Find My iPhone and turn it off.
- Now enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Tap Turn off.
The above-mentioned methods are the best methods for how to Bypass Activation Lock. But the most commonly used and most reliable method for bypassing activation lock is to use PassFab Activation Unlocker. Hope this article helped you and after reading this article you are able to solve your issue.