An iPhone contains all your valuable data, such as contacts, photos, social media accounts, passwords, even E-wallets and virtually everything. But all these things are reliably stashed on the other side of that lock screen, which you can't seem to get past. You can put your device into disabled mode if you carelessly attempt to enter wrong passcode six times. Here we will guide you through several common solutions and sideway approach to get past how to unlock iPhone passcode on all iOS devices.
A Comparison Table
|Solutions||PassFab iPhone Unlocker||iTunes||Recovery Mode||DFU Mode||iCloud||Find My App||Siri|
|Need Apple ID Password|
According to my study and experience, if you want to unlock iPhone passcode without Siri or passcode or iTunes quickly and solve this problem 100%, then best way for you is PassFab iPhone Unlocker. However, if you know the Apple ID and password of the locked device, iCloud and Find My App are also good choices for you.
- Part 1. Let's Know What Will Happen If You Enter the Wrong Passcode Continuously
- Method 1. Best Way to Unlock iPhone without Siri or Passcode or iTunes - PassFab iPhone Unlocker
- Method 2. Unlock iPhone without Siri or iTunes via iCloud (for Find My iPhone Opened User)
- Method 3. Unlock iPhone without Siri or Passcode or iTunes or Computer through Find My App (for Find My iPhone Opened User)
- Method 4. Three Ways to Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Siri with iTunes
- Method 5. Get into a Locked iPhone without Passcode by Tricking Siri (for iOS 10.1 or Below User)
- FAQs About iPhone Won't Unlock with Passcode
Part 1. Let's Know What Will Happen If You Enter the Wrong Passcode Continuously
Forgot passcode on iPhone is a very annoying thing because if you enter the incorrect passcode too many times, your iPhone will be disabled so you can't access to the phone and use it normally. Therefore, before talking about the methods about how to unlock iPhone passcode, let's know what will happen if enter wrong passcode too many times so that you don’t know the disabling rules and the phone is permanently disabled.
- If you entered incorrect passcode 6 times, iPhone will be disabled for 1 minute.
- If you entered incorrect passcode 7 times, iPhone will be disabled for 5 minutes.
- If you entered incorrect passcode 8 times, iPhone will be disabled for 15 minutes.
- If you entered incorrect passcode 9 times, iPhone will be disabled for 60 minutes.
- If you entered incorrect passcode 10 times, iPhone will be disabled and connect to iTunes. At this time, you have no chance to enter the password again, unless you take methods to unlock the iPhone.
Method 1. Best Way to Unlock iPhone without Siri or Passcode or iTunes - PassFab iPhone Unlocker, 100% effective
Talking about how to unlock iPhone without Siri or passcode or iTunes, I have to say using a professional tool is the most effective way according to my research. Especially in the situation that iPhone can't be unlocked with correct passcode, iTunes or iCloud may fail to help you open iPhone without password. However, PassFab iPhone Unlocker will 100% help you unlock iPhone in a minute in any situation.
It offers the following features for you:
Here we will discuss the details on how to use the iPhone Unlocker software to get your iPhone unlocked. When you download and install the software either on PC or Mac, you'll be taken straight to the path for unlocking your iPhone.
Video Guide to Unlock iPhone without Siri or Passcode or iTunes Using PassFab iPhone Unlocker
Picture Guide to Unlock Universal iPhone Passcode with PassFab iPhone Unocker
Step 1: In the beginning, click "Start" to unlock iOS screen after you opened PassFab iPhone Unlocker.
Here click on "Next" to continue to next step.
Step 2: Then, you need to specify the location to download the firmware. Press the "Download" button to proceed.
Step 3: Next, press the "Start Remove" button to start unlocking iPhone passcode after the firmware package has been downloaded successfully.
Finally, you just need to wait for a while and the passcode will be removed successfully. Now you'll be able to set new iPhone passcode as well as Touch ID and Face ID. If you have iTunes or iCloud backup, you can restore all your data from the backup.
Method 2. Unlock iPhone without Siri or iTunes via iCloud (for Find My iPhone Opened User)
If your Find My iPhone function is open, and you know the Apple ID and password on the locked iPhone, then you can use iCloud's "Find iPhone" feature to unlock iPhone passcode without Siri or passcode or iTunes. We'll go step by step in how to hack iPhone passcode.
Note: To use this feature the iPhone needs to be connected with a Wi-Fi or Cellular internet connection.
1. Log in to iCloud using your Apple ID (the same used on the device) in a browser window.
2. Click the "Find iPhone" icon. Sometimes it will ask you to enter your password again.
3. Now at the top there'll be a dropdown menu, select "All Devices" and then select the specific iPhone you want to unlock there, as you might have more than one device with the same ID.
4. When you select the iPhone, you'll be presented three options, click the "Erase iPhone" dustbin icon. confirm your selection by tapping on "Erase".
5. Re-enter the Apple ID password to confirm it again.
6. Once done you will be able to set up your device as new and set a new passcode.
Method 3. Unlock iPhone without Siri or Passcode or iTunes or Computer through Find My App (for Find My iPhone Opened User)
Knowing the Apple ID and password on your locked iPhone, but would like to unlock iPhone without Siri and Passcode and iTunes and computer? Luckily, I found a way that is available for you - Find My App.
Here is hack iPhone passcode with Find My App:
Method 4. Three Ways to Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Siri with iTunes
4.1. Using iTunes Restore iPhone to Unlock iPhone (iPhone Synced with Computer Before)
Generally, if you are an old iPhone user whose iPhone has been synced with computer and trust computer before, then there's an 80% chance that this method will help you to unlock iPhone without Siri if iTunes detect your iPhone automatically. Let's see how to unlock iPhone 6/7/8/X/11/12 passcode with iTunes.
- Open iTunes, connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable.
- Your device will shortly appear on the left top corner, select the device.
- Click "Restore iPhone" to start unlocking iPhone password.
- Then you have to click "Restore" to confirm. After iTunes downloaded iOS for your iPhone, your iPhone will be erased, including the passcode and data.
4.2. Entering Recovery Mode to Unlock iPhone (iPhone Never Synced with Computer Before)
The locked iPhone never synced with your computer, so iTunes can't recognize it automatically? You can put your iPhone into recovery mode to restore with iTunes. But you need to meet the following conditions before entering into recovery mode.
How to Unlock iPhone without Using Siri by Entering Recovery Mode
Firstly, you have to launch the latest version of iTunes. Next, follow the steps to enter recovery mode.
- On iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 11 or higher: Press and hold the "Side" button and one of the "Volume Button". Drag the Power off slider to turn off iPhone. Then press and hold the "Volume Down" button to connect iPhone to iTunes. Finally, press and hold the "Volume Down" button to enter recovery mode.
- On iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus models: Press and hold the "Side" button until you see the Power off slider. Drag it to the right. Press and hold the "Volume Down" button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- For iPhone 6, iPhone 6s and all earlier models: Press and hold both the "Side" button until seeing the Power off slider. Drag it to turn off iPhone, and then press and keep holding the "Home" button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
Secondly, when you perform the process and enter the recovery mode while being connected to the iTunes, the iTunes will prompt you with a pop up with both Restore and Update options. Click on "Restore". Waiting for a long time and your iPhone will be unlocked.
4.3. Entering DFU Mode to Unlock iPhone (iPhone Never Synced with Computer Before)
DFU mode is another choice for you to unlock iPhone without Siri when your iPhone never synced with computer and iTunes can't identify it antomatically. Howver, entering DFU mode is more complex. And you should also satisfy：
- Know the Apple ID and password.
- Find my iPhone is disabled.
- All buttons are normally to use.
How to Unlock iPhone Passcode with DFU Mode
Step 1: Connect your iPhone with USB cable, open iTunes and put iPhone into DFU mode.
- On iPhone X and newer: Press "Volume Up" button and release it, then press "Volume Down" button and release it. Press the "Side" button until you see the Power off slider. Drag it and press and hold the "Side" button and "Volume Down" button. At last, release the "Side" button and keeping holding the "Volume Down" button.
- On iPhone 7 and earlier: Press and hold the "Side" button till the Power off slider appears. Drag it to turn off iPhone. Then press and hold the "Side" button and the "Home" button meanwhile.
Step 2: Then iTunes will detect that your iPhone is in recovery mode. You need to click "OK" to restore iPhone.
Note: After completing the above operations, your iPhone will remain black and enter DFU mode. If it is not, your phone will not successfully enter this mode and may fall into other problems that cannot be repaired. Therefore, I do not recommend this method. In comparison, using a professional tool is much safer.
Method 5. Get into a Locked iPhone without Passcode by Tricking Siri (for iOS 10.1 or Below User)
When you searching how to unlock my iPhone on internet, I believe you've seen there is a way to hack iPhone passcode with Siri. Although,this method is not universal and it has low success rate as it is just a bug and works for some users and predominantly only works on iOS 10.1 and below. Well, you can still give it a try if you are an iOS low version user.
- Press and hold the Home button to activate Siri on a locked iPhone. Once activated ask "What time is it?" Siri will display a Clock on the screen.
- Click on the clock and go to the World Clock tab. Click on the "+" icon to add a new clock. Type any city in the search field and then "Select All" the text with a double-tap. This will give you few options including a Share button.
- From the share menu select the Message box and compose a new message. In the "To" field type any characters and press Enter or Return key on the keyboard, it will turn the text to green.
- Press the "+" icon to add a new contact. You will be directed to "Create New Contact" screen. Press the Create New Contact button.
- Now tap on Add photo option to add a photo. You will be taken to the Photo library.
- Wait for a few seconds in the Photo library and then press the Home button. You'll be taken to the home screen bypassing the passcode. Isn't it a trick!
FAQs About iPhone Won't Unlock with Passcode
Q1: Why is My iPhone Saying My Passcode is Wrong?
Generally, this situation doesn't happen often. Some iOS users may encounter this problem after upgrading their system. The other scenario is that you did put the wrong passcode but you didn't realize it. Once you are in this trouble, I'm sorry to tell you that you can only restore your device.
Q2: What Do I Do if My iPhone Passcode Doesn't Work?
Frankly, you can use PassFab iPhone Unlocker, iTunes or iCloud to unlock iPhone without passcode. All the ways to unlock an iPhone when password doesn't work were listed above.
Q3: How Do I Unlock My iPhone after Failed Passcode Attempts?
If you failed to unlock iPhone passcode after attempts, you can use the iTunes to restore the device, the iCloud to erase iPhone or a third-party program such as PassFab iPhone Unlocker to unlock it.
Q4: How to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Losing Data?
Actually, there is no real way can unlock iPhone passcode without losing data except using Siri bug. But using Siri to unlock iPhone is only available for low iOS version, and the success rate of this way is very low. So, the best solution is to back up data regularly to prevent data loss. You can backup the data in iTunes or iCloud before your iPhone is locked. But if you have never backed up data before and unluckily your iPhone is locked, then you have to use a third-party software to back it up.
The iPhone passcode is a security layer that provides strong, easy access and safety to your data. Though if somehow forgotten can be of great distress because you won't be able to access your valuable data and applications. As we have successfully unlock iPhone passcode using PassFab iPhone Unlocker, few things should be kept in mind that we learned from this experience: one, create a memorable yet strong passcode. Two, keep iOS updated. Last, Keep your device backed up.