Superb PowerPoint Decryption Solution
A professional PPT password unlocker which recovers password for encrypted MS PowerPoint presentation file. Make it effortless to open your memorable slideshow without password.
3 Patterns to Unlock PowerPoint Flexibly
With the professional password attack types, it is optional to rescue your PowerPoint slide from password restriction. Moreover, if you pause the recovery, it will save process and resume automatically in the next time.
- Dictionary Attack: Try with built-in or self-created dictionary.
- Brute-force with Mask Attack: Try if you remember part of password you've set.
- Brute-force Attack: Try all possible characters combinations.
Provide Remarkable Recovery Speed Boost
It is a workable MS PowerPoint password finder which allows you to enjoy high-speed for password recovery.
- Boost search speeds up to 40 times faster
- supports NVIDIA CUDA and ATI OpenCL GPUs
- Multi-core CPU and GPU accleration
Comprehansive Tech Specs compatibility ensure most of the users' requirement. Take a glance on your terms.
NVIDIA G80+ (GT8600 to GTX1080 TI)
1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
512 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
200 MB free space and above
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2019/2016/2012/2011/2008.
2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000 and 97
3 Steps to Unlock PowerPoint Presentation
As the easiest PowerPoint password remover, it offers you the simplest, safest and most workable solution to retrieve your PowerPoint password in only 3 steps.
Step 1: Choose PowerPoint File
Step 2: Select Password Attack Mode
Step 3: Unlock Presentation Password
"PowerPoint help me to show a lot of my creativity at work. Not long ago, I set a password for my slideshow but I forgot the password now. Fortunately, the PassFab for PPT allowed me to recover the password within a minute."
"I designed a PowerPoint document and encrypted it. But I forgot it after a few days. My friends recommended the PassFab for PPT to me and helped me unlock the slideshow quickly. No need to worry about losing password again."
"Great! It really does a great job in recovering the password for my PowerPoint presentation. Thanks a lot."
- Top 4 Tools to Recover Office Passwords
- Top 3 Office 2016 Password Recovery Software
- Top 3 Tools to Recover Passwords for Office Excel
- Top 3 Free Word Password Recovery Tools