Decode All iTunes Backup Password Scenarios
Help you out of any frustrating iTunes backup password situations with ease. Now it's more accurate than ever to enter password when protect, unlock or restore your backup.
The password your entered to unlock your iPhone backup was incorrect.
iTunes could not restore the iPhone because the password was incorrect.
Enter a new password to protect your iPhone backup but forgot old one.
Powerful Features to Solve iTunes Backup Issues
Humanized function, excellent quality and strong deciphering technique ensure 100% iPhone backup password recovery or removal.
Recover your forgotten iTunes backup password in minutes with 3 advanced attack types.
Aims to help you obliterate Apple device's backup encryption settings with one click. Support iOS 11 and above.
Remove Screen Time Passcode
Easily get rid of the Screen Time passcode in iOS 12 and above when you forgot it. Never mind when you open an app or website, but encounter with Time Limit screen, and discover that a passcode is already set.
- Bypass Screen Time passcode without losing your data.
- Turn off Screen Time passcode without restoring your iOS device.
- Unlock Screen Time passcode without erasing your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
3 Effective Attack Modes
There are three options to suit different situations, providing iTunes backup password recovery in high-efficiency.
- Dictionary Attack: Seek the possible password based on a dictionary, which can be the integrated one or the one you provide.
- Brute-force with Mask Attack: This attack is recommended if you still remember parts of the password, such as length, character set, etc.
- Brute-force Attack: Try all possible characters combination randomly when forgot password completely.
40X Faster Speed Provided
GPU acceleration technique is available when NVIDIA is installed in hardware which speeds up the decryption to 40X than average. And it supports AMD Radeon HD 7000 series and GeForce GTX 650.
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- GPU: NVIDIA G80+ (GT8600 to GTX1080 TI)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free space and above
- RAM: 512 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
Work for almost all iOS devices and computer systems, so there’s no need to worry about the supportive problem.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32-bit/64-bit); macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra and below
iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11, iPhone XR/XS Max/XS/X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone SE(1st-2nd Gen) and below
iPadOS & iOS 14.3/14.2.1/14.2/14.1/14, iOS 13/12.5/12/11/10, etc.
iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st-4th Gen), iPad Pro 11-inch (1st-2nd Gen), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Air (1st-4th Gen), iPad mini (1st-5th Gen), iPad (1st-8th Gen)
iTunes 12.10, iTunes 12.9/12.8/12.7, etc.
iPod touch 7/6/5/4 (including iPod touch 6G, 5G, 4G), iPod Nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod classic
Only three steps required to decrypt your backup file effectually, less than three procedures to abolish backup encryption settings completely and eliminate screen time passcode totally.
Step 1: Select Encrypted Backup File
Step 2: Pick Password Attack Mode
Step 3: Unblock Backup File
"I'd been in blue mood when I forgot my encrypted iTunes backup files password until I found this iTunes backup password recovery tool which helped to recover the backup password fast."
"It really annoys me that I have to select encryption or not to backup when I tried to bakcup data with iTunes in urgent. This iTunes Backup Unlocker which was recommended can remove those annoying backup encryption settings and it works."
"I've set a lot of screen time passcode on my iPad game apps to keep my son from them. But it is also keeping me out of there too cause of memory loss. With this iPhone Backup Unlocker, I can easily remove them anytime and anywhere."
- Three Efficient Ways to Recover iTunes Backup Password
- How to Stop iTunes from Asking iPhone Backup Password
- Best iPhone Backup Password Recovery Tool - 2020 Review
- How to Turn Off Backup Encryption from Your iOS Device
- Forgot iPhone Backup Password? Here's What to Do
- Forgot Screen Time Passcode, How to Reset It Instantly?
- Forgot Password to Restore iPhone Backup, How to Handle?
Q1: Can I turn off bakcup encryption for my iPhone?
Yes. PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker supports removing iPhone backup encryption settings even if you forgot your backup password.
Q2: Can I recover my iPhone backup password on Windows?
Yes. PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker works on Windows and Mac.
Q3: Is there any way to remove Screen Time Passcode?
Yes. PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker helps you remove Screen Time Passcode on iPhone WITHOUT data loss.
Q4: How long will it take to recover my backup password?
It depends on which attack mode you choose and how much you remember for your lost password.
Q5: Is PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker free to use?
PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker is a paid software, but you can download and upgrade the software for free.