‘How to remove activation lock without the previous owner or when the previous owner is unavailable?’ This question is quoted many times on the Apple discussions forum. This means that numerous users have faced the same issue. Activation lock is specifically designed so that the information in your iDevice is kept safe in case it is misplaced or stolen.
If the activation lock is not removed, any buyer can also face this problem to whom you sell your iDevice. There are a few methods that can help you out with your query. So, let’s find out how to remove the activation lock without the previous owner!
Part 1. How to Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock without Previous Owner using PassFab Activation Unlocker
The Activation Lock feature is unified with ‘Find my iPhone’ on any iDevice. The easiest option is to turn off this feature. However, if the previous owner hadn’t done that, then there are other options available as well. First and foremost, you may get help from the previous owner. Still, if that particular individual is unavailable, then PassFab has got your back.
If you are looking for an answer to how to remove find my iPhone activation lock without previous owner, then the best solution is to use PassFab Activation Unlocker! It allows you to remove the activation lock from any iDevice, whether it be iPad/iPhone/iPod. You can try the following instructions to get the best result:
- 1. Firstly, download PassFab Activation Unlocker software for free on your computer system. Run the file to start the installation process. Finally, launch the program so that the activation lock removal procedure can be carried out.
- 2. You will see the main interface of the program. Now click on ‘Start’ for the startup process.
- 3. You will be presented with an agreement on the screen. Read it thoroughly before you use the program. Once you are done, click Next.
- 4. Now, connect your iDevice to your computer system with the help of a USB cable. Once it is connected, the installed program will detect it immediately.
- 5. It is time to jailbreak your iDevice. First, the program will automatically download the jailbreak tool after your device is connected. Now, stay patient and wait for a while.
- 6. Once the jailbreak tool is downloaded effectively, you need to click on 'Start Jailbreak.' Just follow all the rules given by the jailbreak program to start jailbreaking your iDevice.
- 7. When jailbreaking your iDevice is completed, the program will now remove the iCloud activation lock from your device. Click ‘Start remove’ and wait for a little while.
- 8. You did it! The iCloud activation lock is finally removed from your iDevice. Click ‘Done’ to finalize the procedure.
Part 2. How to Remove Find my iPad Activation Lock without Previous Owner using iCloud.com
PassFab Activation Unlocker is surely the best of the best software for the removal of the activation lock, but there are other ways as well. So if you are wondering how to remove find my iPad activation lock without previous owner, then it can be done through iCloud.com. This procedure is free of cost, and the steps are too user friendly to perform. Follow these instructions step by step, and I am sure you will be able to remove the iPad activation lock without a previous owner as soon as possible.
- 1. First of all, open www.icloud.com in your browser.
- 2. Now sign in to the iCloud account.
- 3. After that, click on the icon that says 'Find my iPhone.'
- 4. Click on 'All Devices.' A list of iDevices will appear in front of you. You need to select which device you wish to remove the activation lock from.
- 5. You can even remotely erase the device by choosing ‘Erase..’.
- 6. Finally, you need to click on ‘Remove from account’ so that ‘Find my iPad Activation Lock’ is successfully disabled.
- 7. When you have followed all the steps, you can easily set up your iPad by signing in with your iCloud account and get access to the device.
Part 3. How to Remove Activation Lock from Apple Watch without Previous Owner using appleiphoneunlock.uk
Let's talk about the Apple Watch now. These days, a lot of people own one. It is a highly convenient and easy to access alternative. When you buy an iWatch, firstly, you will complete the process of iCloud activation. For instance, if you buy a pre-used iWatch, then you may deal with some iCloud activation issues.
But guess what? We are going to make sure you stay out of trouble. You can bypass Apple Watch Activation lock by using AppleiPhoneUnlock’s Lock Bypass Services. It is an amazing service that makes sure to carry out the unlock process quite professionally. It works on every Apple watch series. Follow the steps below to unlock Apple watch iCloud lock using this amazing service.
- 1. Go to the browser and search for the AppleiPhoneUnlock iCloud Unlock website.
- 2. Now, you need to enter Apple Watch’s IMEI number or serial number. It will be written on the case.
- 3. The program will detect on its own which iPhone model is the iWatch related to.
- 4. To remove the activation lock, simply click on 'Remove Activation Lock.' It will ask you for the payment process, fill it up, and move forward. The iCloud activation lock will be removed successfully within 24 hours!
That's all, folks! Now, whenever you question yourself that how to remove iPhone activation lock without the previous owner, you know which article to link up to. We have provided you with detailed guides about iPhone, iPad, and iWatch Activation lock removal. All the services that we have recommended will surely do a wonderful job and get your work done. More importantly, make sure to check out iPhone Activation Unlocker from PassFab at least once. I am sure you will come back to it as it’s the best of all. Hopefully, all your activation lock-related problems are completely resolved now!
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>